PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

wedgemoose is keeping up the good workwedgemoose is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Visual Voicemail Help...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgemoose View Post
I know this is a Verizon type thing but I have called them 5 different times and no one was able to solve my problem. so i figured I would ask you guys incase it's something I just don't realize.

Every time I listen and than delete my voicmails, close out to go back to my home screen, it pops back open again. EVERY TIME!!! Again, i will open "visual Voicemail", listen and or delete a message or two, close the program to get out of it (and it does close), but then a few seconds later it opens again on it's own. Any ideas????called verizon and not one person had any clue what to do. I will just get rid of it if you guys know nothing about this problem (but it's kind of a nice feature)...

thanks in advance
Never even though of that....that is probably it. Thats why I ask you guys. thanks very very much. It takes time to download so it should take time to delete. I always close out one second after i hit the delete button.(BUT i do wait until it says "your message has been deleted"). I will try and see what happens.