View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 12:49 PM
AZTECHKA
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bluetooth Audio Receiver

Hey Jester... That would be nice... It's not going to happen with a TP or even my TP2 out of the box... It would be nice though since my TP2 has the built in headphone jack already. I don't see why someone can't create a cab that does this though. I don't have the ability to do so... but I will keep an eye on this thread in case someone else does.
I currently have a bluetooth transmitter similar to the one you have and I use my old Moto S9 headphones... They still work great but I got the S9HD for my daily use.
That may be a good workaround for you. You may also want to try using a standard bluetooth earpiece... It might work. I haven't tried it but I think I will.
Good luck bro.
p.