View Single Post
Old 12-14-2007, 10:00 PM
jakeinproduction
Lurker

jakeinproduction is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
From the network standpoint Sprint is definitely faster; however depending on where you are at coverage may or may not be an issue (and easily decide that question for you). If you live in an area that does not have 3G from AT&T then Sprint (or Verizon, but their data costs more =/ ) would obviously be a better choice.

From the phone standpoint the Tilt is definitely the better phone. While I like the Mogul, it has various issues that have yet to be corrected (i.e., Bluetooth, keyboard problems with various programs) and the ROMs released so far in order to correct these issues have failed miserably (the last was released and then recalled). As a previous poster mentioned HTC has promised a new ROM to be released in January that enable Rev. A and GPS (and hopefully fix the other major issues that people have had with the phone), but I'll believe it when I see it.

Steps - Are you a Sprint user? I believe they've changed their policy to allow you to change your contract without having to sign a new agreement. That happened within the past month.