View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 06:13 PM
dwizzy130
iPhone Killer

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Did I BRICK My Phone? Help Loading SPL Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BfA View Post
Telus Touch Pro. [New refurb from a week ago]
Phone was at 100% battery power.
WMC said the phone was connected.

OK, hopefully I didn't **** up too badly. n00b mistake in that I watched the video walkthrough and then downloaded the Diamond unlocker that was linked from it.

- accidentally ran diamond unlocker
- got error wrong device

Re-read it and saw I needed the Touch Pro unlocker so I went to that thread and downloaded it:

- ran raphael cdma hspl 037 unlocker
- got error
- asks to run recovery
- runs recovery and for current rom version says nothing
- i select update rom
- goes back to saying there was an error

At this point I just wanted to get the phone back to working

- ran raphael cdma relocker
- gets to screen where the file transfer is going
- says there was an error
Error [262]: Update Error
The ROM utility has encountered communication errors during the update process

- asks to run recovery
- I take the phone off the cradle, unplug the battery turn it back on and recradle it
- says that error recovery has been successful and the update process is ready to resume
- runs recovery and for current rom version says nothing
- i select update rom
- goes back to saying there was an error

Doing all this from my USB cradel. The final error I get on the security unlocked screen is:

Red Area:
RAPH000
SOL-0.38.0000
MicroP-Hermann (LED) v0C85

Green Area:
MicroP-Hermann (KEY) v0685
PSOC-Raph STAGE_EVI v20

Upgrade ROM code error
Please try again

Then in the white area it says "Serial" if turned on while not on cradle or "USB" while on cradle.

I did some searching on the forums and it looks like it might have to do with Windows 7 x64 and WMC?

DID I BRICK MY PHONE? If not could someone let me know how to fix it?
First, I suggest you don't flash while it's cradled, but plug it straight in to a usb port. Second, download a stock ROM for whatever carrier you're on and try to flash that.

dwizzy130

This post has been thanked 1 times.