View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 07:56 PM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: cricKet data settings for Android

Will these setting work on any build? I have tried them on several builds and data refuses to work and the setting seam to delete after the 1st try at a data connection.
Edit 12-22-2009
I have been playing around with the setting posted above by edru with this build and many others but have had no success with WAP or MMS. I cook cricket WM ROMs for the vogue so I know all the setting but just can not get them to work. As the OP states after making the changes the APN disappears. Edru if you really have data working please post the following information.
APN setting
Mobile network type from setting/statue
For some reason mine says I'm on a UMTS network and I'm wondering if that is a Android thing or what.

Last edited by whitey10tc; 12-22-2009 at 11:19 PM.