View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 06:49 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: (12-16-2009) Medium Hill VGA 6.5.1 Bottom Taskbar & SoftKey Skins

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzie1971 View Post
I love these! I'm not that great with the skinning yet, any chance of getting this in a cab?
Yeah, that was the plan. I was waiting until i had all the icons finished. I have a few more to do. For some reason the icons were not in the last windows folder dump i did, so i had to go back and find them. I would like to finish out the whole set of icons. Once I do that, I'm gonna cab them up into themed sets. For right now, you just have to drag and drop them into the windows folder. Hopefully i'll have the cab up by tomorrow night as long as i get the other few icons done.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 1 times.