Lurker
Threadstarter

restorick is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Imagio sluggish all the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordnfishin View Post
You grabbed the nopifix cab and resproxy fix? You should be at least booting in the mid 50's for a little while. What helped me is removing the tv icon, deleting the folders and program files for vcast, vznav, tv, and any other program I didn't need. The biggest demon you face is killing Tfl 3d. It will save you more than 10mb of memory and normal phone functions work so much better, however, a lot of people say "I bought this phone because of tflo." But you can heavily customize titanium now, now no more lag when going to inboxes and kinetic scrolling. For example right now I have not soft rebooted for almost a week now, have wmp running and am at 71%. And I don't worry about memory, it is not a problem unless we are talking about storage memory. Hard reset and disable tflo from the get go and use 'windows default' install the two memory cabs. Install most cabs to the storage card and delete verizon apps from device, get rid of tv icon, you will be so much happier.
Appreciate the suggestions. But how do you blow away the icon and delete the folders?

Thanks,
Rick