Old 12-18-2009, 09:11 PM
snoozii
Lurker

snoozii is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Phone freezing + other annoying problems

Hey everyone,

I have a problem with my touch diamond.. I was wondering if this is software or hardware related and if there are any fixes, as I can't really find the same problem on the forum after looking.

Note: This started happening when the device was unlocked with cmonex's unlocker, but I have since relocked it to see if it would be better but it hasn't.

The phone basically starts out sometimes freezing on the boot screen, either that or it takes about 6-10 minutes to load, sometimes even more. This is with the stock(shipped) rom too.. And if I get it to load, if the screen turns off at all, I can't turn it back on and the phone just sits there dead with me needing to pull out the battery and wait at least 15 seconds before putting it back in or else it wont even start!

This happened pretty randomly, sometimes I would need to pull the battery out 4-5 times to get it to boot right, sometimes I would be able to get it to boot after 1 time.

I had used it with mightyrom and it seemed to make the problem better

I have tried hard reset about 4x on the stock(shipped) rom before flashing to mightyrom and 3x after flashing to mightyrom.

Also I can't seem to flash roms from internal storage anymore. It just doesn't detect that there are any roms present. - After this happened, all my other problems started happening.

Did anyone else come into these problems before or know a fix to any of them?

For now I'm going to keep trying anything I can and hope the problem doesn't get worse. I hope it's just a bad download of the rom but I doubt it.

Thanks in advance everyone!