View Single Post
Old 12-14-2007, 02:22 AM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by winoz View Post
Hi, I don't mean change the language in to Chinese, just set the region as chinese, maybe you can see my screen capture, the ROM I am using is APAC_WM6_R0_Verizon, and it can set the region as Chinese, but when I use the PPCGEEKS kitchen to build the ROM, It can't, please help, thanks!
That's actually a subset of the localization (the language pack). Can't be done with this ROM.