View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 05:15 PM
CaliBoyPhillip
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: Metro PCS On Sprint Diamond Issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by violentz313 View Post
Went to another place and got this line..... He said there are two versions of the sprint diamond and i have the one that cant be activated on metro pcs... does this sound like a line of bs to you to?
It sure does to be honest... I've never heard of to versions of the sprint diamond.. wtf lmao.. you can always check craigslist, there seems to be people near my area the say they flash and set up sprint diamonds to metro for a cost for you.