View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 12:44 PM
Big D5
The Voice of Reason

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |MalROM| v1.0 WM6.5.3 (28014)/Manila 2.1 for Sprint

I have been running this ROM in one version or another for weeks best way to describe it is smooth fast and stable. this is a 6.5.3 ROM that realy works no excuses. I have tested many different ROMs from all the big name chefs and this ROM by far is the fastest and most stable that I have seen. Thanks goes to Mal for all his hard work and for keeping me up till the middle of the night flashing new versions.

Just kidding Mal.
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.

Last edited by Big D5; 12-18-2009 at 01:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.