Thread: VZ Navigator
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 03:31 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: VZ Navigator

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyz525 View Post
I am OK with the subscription because like I said we use it on my wife's env3, she likes it and knows how to use it so it good for me because I can drive and she can input info.....

Quick question though, I saw on a thread over at xda that a guy had VZ Nav installed and was able to use GPS on Live Search and Google? By installing and excepting terms does it unlock the GPS for the phone or just for the VZ Nav app?

What I would like to do is use Google Nav in Android 1.6 which I am running from my SD....if I install VZ Nav will it allow GPS for Google, that's my question I guess....I am getting the replacement phone tomorrow so I will load the cab and see
I don't know if it will unlock gps for other apps. It may already be installed on your Vogue when you get it.