View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 12:40 AM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Selling my htc need some help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakett View Post
Hey guys im selling my htc on ebay im shipping it out 2morrow night to the person who bought it i want to know how do i wipe everything and make sure my verizon account is safe from being charged for anything the phone is disabled. but how do i remove everything
Other thing you may wany to change are in EPST ##778# or ##778(SND)
MDN/MIN
Security username and password.

Also just a word of advice take detailed pictures of the device and packaging. I had a bad eBay sale last week that when she got the phone the next day she claimed it wouldn't charge and tried to return it. It turned out that she screwed up the USB port and then didn't return everything. Then to top it off she mailed it back in an envelope unprotected. Needless to say she has the phone back and is not very happy.
Use caution and document everything.