View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 11:10 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: If I sell my diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by basilray View Post
Depends on what kind of a Sprint rep you get.

Here's your options as I see 'em:

1. The Best Option - Activate the phone online! Doesn't require anything more than about 5 minutes of time to fully complete.
2. Over the Phone - May be tricky - they will want you to use ## Codes which may not be fully supported for what they want you to do to activate the phone
3. In the store - Depending on what rep you get they may or may not bust your balls. BUT, this will also rely on ## Codes that may or may not work the way the rep expects.

Overall, your best bet by far is to do it online, making sure that you have the Sprint Update Profile/PRL options installed on whatever ROM you're using. This will help avoid problems, because once it's activated, you should be able to use them and get everything running.

Having accidentally unactivated my phone by messing with ROM's and having activated a number of refurbs online, I'll be the first to tell you it's the way to go!

good call coach,

how do I ensure I have the Sprint Update Profile/PRL options installed on my ROM?