View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 06:34 AM
olgreg20
N00b

olgreg20 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Angry norton 2010 screwed something up!

Today i got an update for my norton internet security 2009 to norton internet security 2010. after installing the update, i turned my pc off, and did not turn it on till later tonight. then i decided i wanted to transfer some music to my diamond and and all i get is an error on the windows mobile device center. i restarted my pc and phone, i did a system restore on my pc and a hard reset on my phone, and i also uninstalled norton, when norton was uninstalled the phone did connect, then i re installed norton 2010 back on and the problem was back. i also checked to make sure that the driver was in my device manager setting, on the pc. i tried to reinstall windows mobile device center but the pc tries to reinstall the driver but, i also get an error to that to saying that the device was unplugged....when it actually was not. so my questions are, is there anyone else that is using norton and is having the same problems, and is there away to fix this? this being the error in windows mobile device center.