View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 11:25 PM
gcianc
Regular 'Geeker

gcianc is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Your comments appreciated

sure thing, i figured others reading might be of interest. No push? i just assumed there was and ran that anyways. LOL

The stylus on the left of the Imagio (right on TP2) is annoying to me as i'm righty also (but rarely use the stylus). When i turned the TP2 landscape the vol buttons were hit 99% of the time plus i tend to hold with the right hand and the vol buttons on the TP2 were right where my fingers would grab the body.

Couple of other positives for Imagio...

* wm6.5 lock screen is great showing appts and unread email count. easy swipe to unlock.

* 5MP camera is great as you can crop more (use microsoft pictures & video application not HTC album to crop) since the zoom is marginal.

* the touchscreen is less sensitive (default & after setup & registry tweaks/advanced config) in the TouchFlo areas like "all applications" so you can actually scroll thru the applications without accidentally starting the wrong one.

* iDialer (google dialer from supware.net/iDialer ) works perfectly with the "phone" home softkey so you can pull up google dialer instantly. This might work the same way with WM6.1/TP2 but i had to rearrange many of those keys due to the clumsy default setup and lack of 5th front key).

The Imagio just might be the pefect phone yet made for me. It's barely larger than the really nice Ozone (great qwerty "blackberry" style phone)

Highly recommended.