View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 05:36 PM
Maan76
Halfway to VIP Status

Maan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-14 ][ v1.2 ][ 6.5.5 \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
Yes Sprint TV is broken. It is due to the Sprint Carrier cab. Also what is still broken is the State Caller ID. Now sure what happened Calkulin, I know you said you rebuilt the Sprint carrier cab. I believe the state caller ID is dependent on it and so is Sprint TV. If I use MR X's Sprint provisioning cab, I have no problems. State Caller ID works and so does Sprint TV. Those are the only problems I have. =)

Blitzed, just cook a rom without the Sprint Carrier Ext and then install the cab attached. All should be fine. It is for me.

state caller ID is working good for 6.1 build . I have it