View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 04:22 PM
D\/8
Halfway to VIP Status

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: choise of TP 2, Hero, Moment or Pre which to choose?

I'm a TP2 owner myself... If you like to tinker, I say go for the TP2...

If you want a "Set it and forget it" device I would go for either the Hero or Moment... I have been looking into either the Hero or Moment for my girl though...

Here's what I have learned in reference to Hero vs Moment.
- Moment has a 800mhz processor compared to the 528 on the Hero
- Moment has AMOLED Screen (less power consumption) compared to the standard TFT.
- Hero has Sense UI... I'm sure it will eventually be ported over for the Samsung but until the the standard UI is not the best (from what I have read)...
- Hero has 5MP Camera but no flash where the Moment has a 3.2MP Camera and a flash. Reviews I have read say the Moment takes better pictures...
- Moment has a slideout keyboard where Hero does not...

Everything else is pretty much identical...

Here is a comparison chart to see them side by side:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...ktwpCyNu5lbrWQ

IMO, the Hero may be better out of the box considering it has Sense UI but lookout for future developments with the Moment... Once PPCG and XDA get their hands on it, it's all over for the Hero...

Me, I'm going to get my girl the Moment and patiently wait for developers to tear it to shreads...

Hope this help a bit...