Thread: xt garmin ghost
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 11:27 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: xt garmin ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
I cant remember how much i paid at this point, i have had it for a couple of years. Its great for turn by turn. Graphics are nice. The only problem i have found with current GPS programs is that they dont update roads very often. I do know that the newer TomTom has mapshare, I havent personally used but just judging by the name, im assuming it allows people to make correction to certain maps and share them with the tomtom community.

so doesn't that mean that googlemaps navigation is actually better because you have to DL the map every time you log on (not saved on your phone) and it would be updated more often? (of course they don't have that on wm yet)