Thread: xt garmin ghost
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 11:24 AM
KBZL
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: xt garmin ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
how much did you pay for tomtom? and how is tomtom better than lets say google maps navigation or amaze gps or whatever, i mean I just like voice turn by turn, I can't be trying to look at my 2.8" diamond screen while driving in Houston traffic lest I end up dead.
I cant remember how much i paid at this point, i have had it for a couple of years. Its great for turn by turn. Graphics are nice. The only problem i have found with current GPS programs is that they dont update roads very often. I do know that the newer TomTom has mapshare, I havent personally used but just judging by the name, im assuming it allows people to make correction to certain maps and share them with the tomtom community.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!