View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 10:34 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Post your Pocket Uno scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by constitutionalist View Post
I know this might seem a little cheesy, but for all of you UNO addicts, why don't you post your best scores here. These can either be your highest overall scores or a hand in which you so astonishingly pwn'd the CPU that you could practically see its lower lip begin to tremble.

Also post your relevant game settings so we can see the conditions under which you did battle and triumphed so gloriously.

Okay, well knowing there are probably a lot better scores out there than this one, here's my latest:

One-on-one, easy CPU
Play-to score: 2010:

My score: 2256
CPU's score: 1064

Game-winning and highest-scoring hand: 302

what score are you talking about, i just set it to 500 first loses and thats all it shows