View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 03:12 AM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: Rom Suggestions for 192MB TP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klauven View Post
I feel like I am driving a chevy aveo with worn down tires...basic applications wont load, it lags, start bar disappears at timse...its just down right unusable..
well start listing specifics so we can get you fixed up!!

first off have you flash danced the device lately?
what rom are you on?
what programs are not loading?
lags?? mine is quite fast........could be the pp setting if you didn't adjust it.
start bar disappears? did you install any taskbars ect.?

you list nothing that cannot be overcome man,like i said your running on a half empty tank,i can do anything on my tp that sprint,at&t,alltel ect. owners can do on there minus specific companies bloatware,you got to be willing to read a bit and try things out is all

Last edited by Straitup27; 12-16-2009 at 03:23 AM.