View Single Post
Old 12-13-2007, 03:15 AM
wood
N00b

wood is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I was just reading this and thought I would say my experience with the Mogul and Sprint.
Yes the Mogul is not working as well as it should right now, but in the near future that will all change with new roms and such. Sprint's network is extremely fast. A friend of mine has the Tilt with ATT of course and the ATT network does not compare.

To me it is a simple choice. I need to be able to use a lot of minutes and unlimited data with fast speed for a reasonable price. I also need to have good reception at the same time with no roaming issues. Having 64mb less RAM with the Mogul vs. Tilt, and the obvious tilting monitor, is not as important to me as the network speed, reception, and price. So if you want the better phone, get the Tilt. If you want a better experience, get the Mogul. I cannot tell you how often my friends complain of the "crappy 3G crap".

The Mogul DOES have GPS built in. It is also Rev-A ready. A new ROM for the Mogul is supposedly being released by HTC in Jan '08 to enable both features.

Here is my Sprint plan:

Sprint Power Pack 4000- $149.99
Plan Features:

* $149.99 Sprint Power Pack Plan
* All Minutes Include Domestic Long Distance
* 4000 Anytime Minutes
* Unlimited Data
* AMERICA - ROAMING Included
* Unlimited Mobile to Mobile
* Unlimited Night and Weekend Minutes
* Nights: M-Th 7PM-7AM Wknd: F 7PM-M 7AM
* Caller ID
* Call-waiting
* Three-way

Last edited by wood; 12-13-2007 at 03:18 AM.