Old 12-13-2007, 02:42 AM
Kissimey
N00b

Kissimey is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kissimey
Thumbs up Slide to Unlock pro

Yup...there is another version..which is the latest..and yes it enables you to change the Wallpaper to anything that you want..including Gif images..which actually move...I Have it using on my phone...i wonder if i could get it up here..its good but it has few bugs though..sometimes it doesnt come up properly..and then sometimes..the slide button deranges..and looks all messed up..but its still good...seeing that it has the feature to set the right d-pad to slide it..i will try to upload it..for you tomorrow if your interested..then again..lemme see if i find it on my laptop..caz i know its on my Phone for sure..OK i gatta send it back to ma computer then imma try to upload it on here...but you will prefer the one you have for sure..i have the pro..but i am using Slide2Unlock1.164 which works Perfectly fine..but brb..imma get it for ya..its still cool...OK i Got the Files Finally...but you have to remove .zip before sending it to your phone.. its a cab file..thnx for being any assistance..it works for me...but seeing that i renamed it..i ain know if its gonna change anything..well as i said jus remove .zip and everything should be cool

Last edited by Kissimey; 12-13-2007 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Files here they are