View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 10:01 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: Rom Suggestions for 192MB TP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klauven View Post
So, I bought a used Verizon TP, yea the one with 192MB I know. I am coming from a Vogue 400mhz/128MB Ram, so I figured it would still be an upgrade.

I loaded a few ROMs, Rootrom, RSTG, etc...and so far, they run so poorly I don't think I can use them. I am a little surprised considering I was running 6.5 w/ manila 3d on the vogue and it was pretty snappy. I was also using android on the vogue, also snappy.

So, what ROMs are available that are snappy but still have the convenience of Manila 3d? All the roms I have tried have Sense 2.5, I love the look, would love to have a ROM with it, but can sacrifice if its just not going to run well.

Thanks
i run every rom you just mentioned,thing is your playing with roms designed with twice as much ram as you say,i too being a gimped tp owner and i can tell you right now that 90% of vzw user's just give up trying,i may have a chevette tp but it doesn't mean i can't drive it like a corvette lol,even so after you learn how to do some tweaking and all you will be able to use any of those roms,whichever you decide on i would suggest seeing if any vzw user is on that rom as well as to provide you with some tips and hints

Last edited by Straitup27; 12-15-2009 at 10:04 PM.