View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 08:06 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP
Threadstarter

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Flashing Wizzes!!! need help asap.. no neebs please.. only very experienced flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
assuming its probably too late now, so I am not calling. I have had many issues unlocking the new shipped rom, I have to do it from SD, a fresh formatted FAT S card with the raphimg.nbh and sspl loader.exe on it, then boot the phone and run the sspl.exe prog from the card, this always works for me. the days of just booting with an SD with the image on it are gone it seems.

oh yeah... dont unlock people's phones at the gas station lol
yeah i couldnt believe the probs that new rom gave me.. it hung at every screen once id get passed one finally.. i had no clue they stared shippin TPs with that upgrade rom already on board.. i unlocked it fine, went to show him on bootloader what the difference was in the wording and forgot to take the sd card out so it went to run the unlock again.. toasted his stuff lol.. tried to relock and start over.. biig mistake lol... DLd active sync for the dude and the new rom from htc finally and worked no probs.. dude lost all his contacts though lol.. ah well, u dont pay taxes on your biz, maybe you deserve a broken phone for an hr and a half lol