View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 02:49 PM
spiritcrusher33
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33
Re: well my pre is broke.lol

well i already miss my pre...the ease of use..and the quick get in and get out....with wm it def takes longer to do the simple things like check email, text message etc...always has..but im really diggin the touch pro 2..kinda reminds me of the 6700 very solid in hand..oh and the screen is amazing..

even though im on t-mobile now i wont really miss the 3.5 jack that the sprint and verizon models have..if needed the adapter will suit my needs..tomtom, streaming music etc..i will def miss pandora from the pre..as it basicly sucks on wm....this is my first gsm phone so have alot of learning to do..since i came from sprint and cdma in general..will def miss being able to flash to mightyroms etc..right .now im using energyrom sense 2.5 with dusk installed..and it looks so good. well gotta run to take some cookies to my daughter at school..

will def write a better pros and cons vs pre and the tp2 when i get back..