View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 12:33 AM
Jmz
Jmz Software

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Re: Port Sprint TP2 Manila Navigation Tab!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxChris View Post
He's asking if you can also rip the Sprint TV tab out of the TP2 as well, just like the Sprint Navigation tab.

Btw, I thought the tabs in Manila2.0 and Manila2.1 were different beasts because the Android SenseUI used a different code/command schema than TouchFlo. Atleast that is what I remember being said by other developers as to why it couldn't be copied over. *shrug*
Kinda not really. Some code would have to be slightly changed. But to make it work with 2.5 is almost impossible without rewriting the entire thing.