View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 12:26 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: Known Verizon Issue with cracked outer casing

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashbox View Post
Man I started this thread almost a year and a half ago. I can't believe people still use their Vogues. Although mine is still in use by a friend... It has been replaced several times so I guess its not my original, but still.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWhipple View Post
My 2 years would have been up in May of this year, but the Vogue sold for quite a long while after that and a lot of people won't get into a new phone without the new-every-2 discounts. So, I'd imagine this thread will continue for a while.
{puts false teeth back in} Yeah, there are a few of us oldsters out there using our Vogues. It's still a great device! lol