View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 03:04 PM
raidzero
N00b

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: Need your help with couple of issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeecheeSCG View Post
I need help with couple of issues so if you would be kind enough to point me in the right direction or a place to find some solution

I'm cooking Panther ROM (GSM Palm Treo Pro) and having some issues:

1. shortcut reorganization in start menu, I've managed to make a file with it but I get double icons (in folders I've made and in start menu) - I've attached the file...
2. Jerky WMP play from large SD cards - dunno how to deal with this
3. calibration skip is not working - I created .rgu file with settings and place it in Ext part of the rom?
4. custom taskbar icons for qvga - how to change a lot of custom iconbars lying around but all of them are for VGA or WVGA, is there a way to convert them to the qvga 320x320
5. I'm having problems finding and removing Palm's programs from the rom so I can make Naked version of the rom
6. is there a way to disable/remove/hide/resize lower command line in 6.5.x roms? I'm trying to put manila2d in my roms but start and l/r action touch buttons are just too big. and to remove windows button because on TP there is a hardware win button...

Thanks a lot in advance, Igor

oversized command line:
all I can try to help with is shortcuts: need to make sure that all references to your shortcuts in oem_lang_0409\initflashfiles.dat are removed. this plagued me for a while on TP. I am not sure how palm lays out their OEM stuff, but check there. with HTC, all the programs are bundled up in OEMAPPS, not at all sorted by package. what a pain. palm may do the same thing. Not sure if its true but it looks like carriers/OEM's make their rom dumps as hard to understand as possible lol

you cannot resize the bottom softkey bar, you can however use a manila position fix to move manila up to compensate for the top and bottom bar size differences