View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 10:15 PM
JDM_SOHC
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: Sprint HTC Touch Pro Shipped Stock ROM

Yes sir, I have two desktops that are built up but this is my girls... I've been messing with it for a few weeks now and I've just done some tampering around with my Windows 7 RTM 7600 build and installed it on here, running great..!! I was kinda skeptical because everywhere I searched I was getting nothing but negative comments on people who have tried it, but with some reg tweaks and driver updates it's about 10% faster than XP was... The only thing missing is Aero, but she didn't have it on here before lol so it's not like anything is really missing... Just figured I'd let u kno since obviously your technical guy if your into moddin your phone and such =)