Thread: VZ Navigator
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 03:05 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Thumbs up Re: VZ Navigator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KertDawg View Post
Thanks for the link! That page is the root of the problem. The pages that it links to don't show the right links. It says that there should be a "VZ Navigator" link, but it's not there. My best guess is that my User Agent isn't right. I've even tried to find the right User Agent for IE, but this hasn't worked.

If anyone could follow that link above on an VX6900 and share the cab file, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks again.

- Kert
Hey! Look what I found!
Here ya go:
Attached Files
File Type: cab verizon-xv6900-4.1.1.40-PROD-LPS.cab (1.41 MB, 19 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by horndoctor; 12-13-2009 at 03:44 AM.