Old 12-12-2007, 12:03 AM
Robtao
Regular 'Geeker

Robtao is keeping up the good workRobtao is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremysjunk View Post
I use E-Sword on my 6700 all the time its great. So I installed it on my extended ROM and my SD card with all bibles installed on SD. After a hard reset when I try to direct the E-Sword program to the .BBl files on my SD card and I select the correct folder that the files are in, the E-Sword program says "No Pocket e-Sword Bibles located in '/StorageCard/Program Files/pocket e-Sword'."

The only way I can fix this so E-sword recognizes the Bible, Dictionary, and commentary files is to connect my 6700 to the PC and use the module install program supplied by e-sword on the PC to install on my 6700 at least one bible over again in the folder on the SD card that contains all the other bible files

Is there a way to get it to work without having to hook up to the PC every time? If I have to hard reset I have everything else set up in my extended ROM or I can install them without a PC. Except this! I would love some help on this.

If you want to get this great program or any of the files you can go to www.E-Sword.net

Thanks for all the help guys,
Jeremysjunk
If you are using the OEM found elsewhere in this forum, it won't work for me without installing the attached (delete the .zip in the name before running from the PPC) to the main memory. The program itself must also be installed to Main Memory. I tried the extended Rom location too, and it didn't work for me either.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Microsoft SQLCE 2.0.CAB.zip (1.79 MB, 358 views) Click for barcode!

Verizon: XV6700, XV6800 w/ROMs cooked in PPCGeeks Kitchen, Omnia i910 with cac2us ROM and Omnia 2 with Ninja4Hire's ROMS.

Last edited by Robtao; 12-12-2007 at 12:14 AM.