View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 08:22 PM
Easton7
Lurker

Easton7 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: us cellular---- very upset with them

I had the same problem...well kind off. I bought the tp2 on the 25th and couldn't get it to connect half the time to my email. One time it would let me send only another time it would only let me receive...now I think I have it doing both but not sure. I also had problems with the battery going dead within 2-3 hours with hardly any use. I really mean any...maybe 10 text messages and a 5 minute call. Then a few days later when people would call me it wouldn't ring, it only showed me they were calling...same with sms/mms. We did all the tech support crap and nothing. The lady on the phone stated for me to call back in a few days to have them ship me one on the 15th day because they can't send out phones within the 15 days because you can just go to the store and swope out. I said all of the stores are out. she said that is the rule. So I called back on day 15 and they were like we cant do that we don't have any. They ended up putting a note on my account stating that when they get some I get one of them....now I have updated my phone with other stuff today to see if that will help. If it does I will keep it. I am not redownloading all this custamized crap again! I finally got a phone that allows me to be me - for the most part. I am very new at this. Only found out about this customized stuff Friday night and have done nothing but try and figure out this whole new world. I have no idea what I am doing or how I do it but most of it seems to be working....I hope. I did download the new mightrom.mnb version and some other trinkets like battery viewer, personalization and others...not sure what else.