View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 02:55 PM
pixelpower
PPC Geek's writer

pixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to pixelpower
Re: Windows mobile 7 delayed again

Iam honestly lost because its not the ROMs that made windows mobile popular , its people like PPC Geeks and xda that made windows mobile great. Microsoft really only deserves credit for making the product but we are responsible for making it popular. The people who make ROMS,applications,games,and modifications. We dont need microsoft to help us enjoy our WM . I myself have made freeware in my spare time which i have very little of , and there been many great developers who have contributed. Its the apps that ultimately make or brake software and trust me from my talks with other developers , next year is going to be a killer year for windows mobile. Apps are going to be great and the games are going to be incredible. Windows mobile is about to have playstation type games without the emulators. Whoever thinks windows mobile is dead is insane. Its going to be bigger than ever so dont worry windows mobile going to be king i put my reputation on that.