View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 07:30 PM
Jeremysjunk
N00b

Jeremysjunk is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question E-Sword For WM6 installing bibles

I use E-Sword on my 6700 all the time its great. So I installed it on my extended ROM and my SD card with all bibles installed on SD. After a hard reset when I try to direct the E-Sword program to the .BBl files on my SD card and I select the correct folder that the files are in, the E-Sword program says "No Pocket e-Sword Bibles located in '/StorageCard/Program Files/pocket e-Sword'."

The only way I can fix this so E-sword recognizes the Bible, Dictionary, and commentary files is to connect my 6700 to the PC and use the module install program supplied by e-sword on the PC to install on my 6700 at least one bible over again in the folder on the SD card that contains all the other bible files

Is there a way to get it to work without having to hook up to the PC every time? If I have to hard reset I have everything else set up in my extended ROM or I can install them without a PC. Except this! I would love some help on this.

If you want to get this great program or any of the files you can go to www.E-Sword.net

Thanks for all the help guys,
Jeremysjunk