Thread: VZ Navigator
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 05:07 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wink Re: VZ Navigator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KertDawg View Post
Thanks for the reply. I installed and ran it, but it didn't work. "The file 'VZ Navigator' could not be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling of restoring this program."

Any ideas? This is strange, because I've run VZNavigator before on this device.

- Kert
Check this out:

http://support.vzw.com/how_to_use/ge...le_device.html

That will take you to a guide that tells you the steps needed to get VzNavigator. That should do it.
lol Man, I searched everywhere for a cab for the Vogue! I found the Mogul one and the one for the TP but no Vogue. Every reference I found to it on this site was people complaining about it! Saying that they would never use it because as you should know, you have to pay Verizon a fee to use it. I guess it is similar to Sprint's Telenav app. Well, I hope that helped you! lol I searched for quite a while! Anyway, Good Luck To You!