View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 12:23 AM
00_MACKIE_00
V.I.P

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thank you Treo Pro Users

I would just like to say thank you to all that have added input and advice to this forum. I have decided to go a different direction with my phone choice and I have listed my Treo Pro on Ebay.

A special thanks to Cfay (building the first custom rom) and Cmonex for the hard work on building the hardspl. Also would like to give thanks to Acidhax for his work in the CDMA Upgrade section and releasing his roms.

I will still be around to assist users but I will also be paying close attention to the HTC Touch Pro 2 threads in their section.

Again, thank you all.