View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 10:43 AM
slumpey326
Halfway to VIP Status

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
IMAGIO PATCH - Did anyone get this

saw this on the verizon wirelss community forum site:
http://community.vzw.com/t5/PDA-Smar.../130499#M18170
IMAGIO Patch

12-10-2009 03:07 PM
A few days ago I got a patch for my imagio. It downloaded and installed. Now all of my major and minor gripes are put to rest.

1. Memory Issues - I would get errors after using apps and then trying to open one like teeter to show off my phone. Wow. Random memory issues have been resolved for now.

2. Apps Crashing - Fewer crashes by far. The video and picture viewer were the worst. Bombing out after displaying video.

3. Oddly enough I looked for a version update but I do not think that will change because that is changed with a ROM update.

4. This was a windows 6.5 patch from MS so make sure to sign up for windows live and live update to get the latest and ALWAYS click yes when your app crashes to send to MS. There are far fewer of us to do it.

If anyone got this patch can they post it or the link to download it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.