View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 05:42 AM
jpwhre
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre
Re: Cricket Roms -how to-

the introduction of the 6.5.1 + roms and 2.5 minilla with sense have changed the rules for many, and now sends cricket users in a new direction to get mms/wap to work, i know indagroove had issues getting mms to work in his sense rom and now nrg is taking a crack at it. i don't like manilla at all and like the 6.5.1 + roms even less so i can't coment on how to for cricket. i know the write it to phone yourself way and what should and should not be. but the cabs don't seem to function the same in newer roms. you guys might need to start looking at your reg settions, connection settings, and server settings to see what is getting change were by the new roms. all the cabs released are simple replacements for doing the work yourself to get the settings correct.