View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 10:21 PM
WisdomWolfX
Almost a VIP

WisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to WisdomWolfX
Re: Any hope for Google Voice app for WM?

If your primary concern is text messages then why don't you just use the WM interface? Make sure you have the option to forward SMS to your cell and they'll come through to your phone just like regular texts. They come in via a proxy 406 number so when you respond the message goes to GV and then to the person so all they see is your GV number. I've been doing this successfully for several months now.

Let me know if I need to explain it further or if I missed the mark entirely or whatever.

Jumped ship for Android now that WM is officially useless.