View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 06:47 PM
keithdupont
VIP Member

keithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Retro Blackout Theme - Backgrnd 4 all

Well this took longer than expected. The biggest change is probably not that noticable in the screenshots but I personally have gotten tired of the blue highlights on everything. Started playing around with it and decided to do an all black and white theme. I also changed the slider in the subtabs this time to complete the look a little more. All of the press behavior highlights are black or grey. As far as installation it seems to go smoother for install and unistall if you turn off Touchflo3D in today settings before. If you install other TF3D mods over this one it won't completely uninstall. Choose the VZW today theme under settings that came with your phone because that is the ones I modified for other screen highlights like file explorer or you can choose whater black flavored one you want. I included a zip with some backgrounds that work well with this theme and today screen. The lockscreen slider is in the cab file as well. I also included the cab that changes the Youtube accent color to Black I got it over at XDA but can't locate the original source thread. Added cab that changes blue highlights to black without changing themes. Added cab for tab icons only.

Please hit the THANKS if you like my work.

Last edited by keithdupont; 12-11-2009 at 01:10 PM.
This post has been thanked 8 times.