View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 12:10 PM
gradynyc
N00b

gradynyc is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who is sticking with the Diamond until something like the HD2 hits the U.S.?

[QUOTE=JQuill;1394522]Who else has common sense?

Hero - Bigger screen but with a lower resolution than the diamond, same processor speed as the diamond. (honestly the android platform on the sprint hero doesn't seem like a true smartphone, more like HTC tried to create something as cool as but not as aristocratic as the iPhone)

I play with most carriers Phones/Platforms Being an IT Admin. Diamond/TP/Hero/Droid/Blackberry. I don't see what all the fuss is about android. I've got a Verizon droid sitting in the box right next to me ready to go back as soon as the touch pro 2 gets here. As far as the android market goes, it seems you will need every app they have to do simple things. Who makes a smart phone without a file explorer? Cmon! I'll stick to windows mobile. Our rep has told us many people are sending it back, Sorry for the inconvenience. That verizon Droid phone was not ready for primetime. Hero I could take or leave as well. All I want is a much bigger screen and more processing power. HD2 come quickly.