View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 10:19 PM
briannowicki
PPCGeeks Regular

briannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pronlems with phone screen rotation

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonpa View Post
This is sort of funny... all of the problems that are discusswd on many forums about screen rotation deal with it not rotating enoigh. But my question is how to get it to stop. Over the past couple of weeks I have noticed that my caller id portion of my phone is rotating. and of course it screqs up the screen and i usially don't see who is calling me until after the lag of the phone rotating the screen. The keypad .option of the phone is also rotating as well I have the g confog instalLed from xda and I have deleted any of the programs that I don't specifically recognize and itstilldoesit. does anyone have any solutions or setting changes? This has gotten really annoying.
Have you downloaded anyhting else like reg edits etc??

If you want send me your windowclass list under G-config and ill tell you what it might be, becuase i use that and i have mostly everything i use to rotate but not my dialer and such so ill let uk what u cna try to delete to get it to work