View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 03:47 PM
CaliBoyPhillip
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: Who is sticking with the Diamond until something like the HD2 hits the U.S.?

I bought a tp2 from a friend for 200$ lol all i have to say is meh not much of an "upgrade" I think I'm wait it out till 4g phones are out and much faster and better looking windows mobile phones are out or perhaps a android >.>.. time will tell

btw i gave that touch pro 2 to my brother now, some odd reason i missed my diamond, much of been that good old non fatness