View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 11:48 AM
KBZL
SIR Flash-a-lot
Threadstarter

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 6.5 Theme Issue, Please Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHKis View Post
replace the image files w/the ones that you want to use, there should only be 2 files included in the .tsk.

how are you replacing the image..? open the .tsk w/cabmanagerCE, replace the images w/the same names (or change registry entried to reflect the name of the new image(s), & then save. MAKE SURE TO SAVE AS WinCE CAB Files (*.cab;*.hme;*.tsk) & NOT as a WCM Project file.
I am removing the image that is in the tsk. Then i am right clicking on the files subfolder and selecting add, and then adding the new wallpaper with the stwater_480_640 name.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!