View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 08:38 PM
Carla
Knowledge Is True Opinion

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla
Re: Diamond replacement through Sprint Repair Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyjeans View Post
I'm on my third Diamond Refurb in two weeks. The first two had weird dark spots on the bottom half of the screen. This Refurb seems to be holding up, but the screen looks a little janky when looked at from the sides. If this thing bites the dust too, I hope they swap my out to a Blackberry, lol
I had mine swapped a few times and always received another Diamond in return. I know they will switch for a Treo Pro, which is a downgrade IMO. They won't do a Blackberry though since it's a different platform. I was told it had to be similar and they don't consider that similar.