View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 11:01 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheetalc View Post
But the dialpad has no option to choose - voip or sprint? how do I know what I am using? I see people mentioning getting a "Internet Calling" tab in the Today page. How do I get that?
You use the one you configured in Voip setup for outgoing calls. It isn't something you can choose for each phone call. You can receive calls from both systems, all the time.