View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 08:15 PM
mwrood
Regular 'Geeker

mwrood is keeping up the good workmwrood is keeping up the good workmwrood is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
registry key help PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

hello all, i was wondering if someone might take the time to answer a couple questions for me in regards to registry keys and where to find them

first i will state that i DO know how to navigate thru reg keys so if someone could list where the keys r at that would be great.

1. where is the key for the incoming call (the key for the ringtone and the key for the option of ring, ring and vibrate, ring then vibrate, vibrate, etc) i kno where the sound and notification key is at but i am unable to find this particular incoming call reg.

2. where is the key that makes it to where the X button closes apps instead of minimizing them (not the option in settings but the actual reg key)

3.where are the keys for the program launcher (program tab) and how do i set it up to make certain programs for certain shortcuts on the program tab

the reason i am asking this is because what i am wanting to do is set these things the way i want them and then back up the reg key so that whenever i flash to a new rom i can just reload that specific key and be good to go. I am using sashimi and this would make life 1000000000000% times easier...thanks to anyone willing to take the time to help me out