Thread: ASUS Launcher
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 07:30 PM
stroths
VIP & Master of my Domain

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
ASUS Launcher

Here is the Asus Launcher I found from HERE and cabbed it up for you all to play around with. Not everything works on it (i.e. Profiles) and it still needs some tweaking if you want to mess with it to get your shortcuts working (see Settings below). This launcher really isn't my style, but I could see it being useful to those who want a simpler interface (i.e. PalmOS converts).

Here are some screen shots of it

Settings
- From the Launcher main screen Click "Menu" then "Edit AP List"

Install Instructions
1. Download attachment and unzip it on your computer.
2. Copy the Asus Launcher -stroths-.cab to your Phone
3. Run the cab file from your phone.
4. Once installed, you can run it from the shortcut in your Programs folder.

Issues
1. When closed, the launcher stays resident in memory (about 1.5mb usage). Not sure if this is a bug or the way ASUS designed it.
2. Doesn't always launch automatically when ran from \windows\startup (may just be my phone causing the issue)

Notes
If you don't want it to run on bootup, delete \windows\startup\Asus Launcher.lnk.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Asus Launcher -stroths-.zip (661.6 KB, 131 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by stroths; 12-09-2007 at 08:28 PM.